- 'Diabetes Mellitus', in B.P. Apte (ed.), COMMON DISEASES DIAGNOSIS AND THERAPY, Cosmos Publications, Pune, India, 1985, Pg 82-90. Dr. N.J. Nayak and Darryl Britto.
- Etoposide compared with the combination of Vincristine, Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide in the treatment of small-cell lung cancer. Thorax 1989; 44:215-219, Centre: Marsden Hospital, Burnley, Lancashire (Research Collaborator).
- A double blind parallel group study to compare the management of moderate and severe Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease with Salbutamol Rotacaps 2mg, 1mg and 400ucg each given four times daily. Internal Report: SALHR/AH87/SD: Allen And Hanburys Limited UK.
- Social support: Heredity, Environment and Conditional Associations. Current opinion in Psychiatry, (1992) Vol.5, No 2. Traloch S Brugha and Darryl Britto.
- Psychosis in Indian Immigrants [L], British Journal of Psychiatry (1992) Vol.160,718-719.
- Asian Doctors and the MRCGP Examinations[L], British Medical Journal (1992) Vol.305, 368.
- The training of Psychiatrists for the developing world [L], Psychiatric Bulletin (1992) Vol.16 No.9 570-571. Darryl Britto and Rameez Zaffar.
- Overseas doctors - training ethos [L], Psychiatric Bulletin, (1992) Vol.16, No.10, 665-666.
- Health, Race and Culture: Case Study. Psychiatry in Practice, (1993) Vol.12, No.2, 21-23. Lynda Randall and Darryl Britto.
- GP Fundholding & Psychiatric Practice[L], Psychiatric Bulletin (1993) Vol.17, No.8, 500-501.
- Training needs of Psychiatrists in non-training posts. Psychiatric Bulletin (1993) Vol.17, No.9, 520-521. Darryl Britto.
- Care Programme Approach in Shropshire District [L], Psychiatric Bulletin (1994) Vol.18, No.3, 181-182. Darryl Britto and G. Critchlow.
- When the Bough Breaks: The future of Parent and Baby Day Units, Journal of Reproductive and Infant Psychology, (1995) Vol. 13, Issue 3-4, 237-240. L.Boath, B.Barnett, Darryl Britto, A Pryce & J.L. Cox.
- Liaison Psychiatry in Shropshire - 'A burning need an unmet demand', (1996), commissioned and submitted to Shropshire Health Purchaser and Provider Units (unpublished). Darryl Britto.
- Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa - Sibling Sex Ratio and Birth Order, A defined catchment area study, International Journal of Eating Disorders (1997) Vol. 21, Issue 4, 335-340. Darryl Britto, D.H. Myers, R.L. Palmer and J.Smith.
- Second phase SCAN interviewer in the National Psychiatric Morbidity Surveys of Great Britain - initial findings from the Household Survey, Psychological Medicine (1997) 27, 775-789 (Research Collaborator and second phase scan interviewer).
- The Leicester 500 Project - Social Support Systems and the Development of Postnatal Depressive Symptoms, a prospective, cohort study (Psychological Medicine 1998; 28:63-79) Brugha T S, Sharp H M, Cooper S A, Wisender C and Britto D, Shinkwin R, et al.
- Network Alliances in Mental Health Service Provision, Winter Issue, Psychiatry in Practice, 1999. Darryl Britto