“I have 30 years experience as a psychiatrist in the medico-legal field and dealing with patients.
I have dealt successfully with thousands of cases ranging from common mental health issues to complex psychosis, complex trauma and PTSD”
Dr Darryl J Britto
MBBS, MRCPsych, CHSM
Please select your preferred service below.
- Accident/industrial injury victim assessment for psychiatric injuries – primary and secondary victims, clinical negligence, and psychological trauma.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and psychological sequelae of post-trauma.
- Treatment of depression, anxiety, obsessive complusive disorder, panic disorder etc.
- Cognitive behavious therapy and EMDR
- Clinical negligence – impact on mental health, clinical negligence in psychiatry and Human Rights Act.
- Mental Health Review Tribunals (attendance)
- Complex Trauma and Borderline Personality Disorder.
- Child Protection Case Conferences Child Protection Case Conferences
Experience and skills:
Do you require medico legal services or assessment and treatment of emotional distress?
Dr Britto discusses The Plain Facts About Depression
Dr Britto Graduated in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) with the Bal-Chintoba Prize in Forensic Medicine from BJ Medical College, Pune, India, Dr. Britto is a Qualified Medical Practitioner, registered with the General Medical Council (GMC), London.
He is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, UK (MRCPsych, 1991).
Accorded status of a Specialist in Psychiatry by the GMC, under the European Specialist Medical Qualifications Order, 1995.
Approved by the Secretary of State UK under Section(12) of the Mental Health Act, 1983, in having special expertise and knowledge in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders.
Member of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) and Member of EMDR Association UK & Ireland.
Click to download Darryl's expert CV